- Gramercy Arts High School awards grades six times per-year.
- Grades are awarded during each term (Fall and Spring) as follows, Marking Period 1, Marking Period 2, Marking Period 3 and then the average of the three marking periods will be computed for the Final Average of the Term. The Final Average is what is placed on students’ transcripts.
- All courses are graded on a scale of 0-100.
- A grade of 65 or higher is a passing grade.
- Students have up to 20 days after the end of a Marking Period to completed missed or late work.
- Department Grading Policy (see below):
English/ENL/LOTE Department Policy
Math Department Policy
|Tests, Quizzes, Projects||55%|
Science Department Policy
|Exam and Quizzes||30%|
Social Studies Department Policy
Performing Arts Department Policy
|Class work and Participation||30%|
Visual and Fine Arts Department Policy
Physical Education Department Policy
|Preparation & Participation||40%|
|Conduct & Behavior||25%|
|NYC FITNESSGRAM Exams||10%|