Announcement #1: The second marking period ends on November 15th, you have 12 days left to stay on top of your work and finish strong.
Announcement #2: The National Honors Society will meet with Ms. Brody and Mr. Lilla during lunch in Room 719, and the Poetry Club will meet with Ms. Powell in Room 701.
Announcement #3: Our Senior Night is tonight at Cleary Law Firm, 5:30-7:30pm. Get information about college admissions, and financial aid.
Announcement #4: This week is Spirit Week!
- Monday is Pajama Day (bundle up in your comfy clothes),
- Tuesday is Twin Day (who is your doppelganger??),
- Wednesday is Way back Wednesday (pay tribute to your favorite decade of fashion),
- Thursday is Character Day (dress up as your favorite fictional or real life character), and
- Friday is Nationality Day (rep your flags!)
Each day during lunch you can vote on who you think is the best dressed! The winner will get to pick a gift card. All costumes must be within the school dress code.
Announcement number 7: looking forward to decorating pumpkins and watching spooky flicks? Come hang out with friends at the spooktacular. Come dressed in your costume but there will be no masks or full face makeup allowed. It is from 3-6 pm after school next Thursday. If there is a song you would like to hear during the event, pass by the main office and drop your suggestion in the song box.
Have a great rest of Monday!