Thursday, August 16th
- RE in English Language Arts
- Physical Setting/Chemistry
- RCT in Writing
- Transition Exam – RE in Global History & Geography
- Algebra II
- RCT in US History & Government*
Friday, August 17th
- RE in US History & Government
- Physical Setting/Earth Science
- RCT in Global Studies*
- RCT in Mathematics*
- Living Environment
- RCT in Reading*
*Available in Restricted Form only. Each copy of a restricted test is numbered and sealed in its own envelope and must be returned, whether used or unused, the the Department at the end of the examination period.
Note: This is the final administration of Regents Competency Tests (RCTs).