Come visit us at our Open House on the following days:
- Tuesday, October 29th at 6 PM
- Thursday, November 7th at 6 PM
Our Audition dates are as follows:
- Saturday, November 16th at 9 AM
- Thursday, November 21st at 3:30 PM
- Wednesday, December 4th at 3:30 PM
- Wednesday, December 11th at 3:30 PM
Pre-registration in not required for auditions.
Program: Fine & Visual Arts (M66A)
Prepare a portfolio of 8-15 pieces of original work. Include examples of observational drawings. Complete up to three drawing assignments at the audition. Check school’s website for examples. They may include: the human figure, and drawing from observation or imagination.
Program: Performing Arts (M66B)
Perform two contrasting monologues (one minute each). Perform an on-demand dramatic or movement activity (e.g. impromptu reading from provided script or improvisation). Wear attire that allows free movement.